Jaipur Tours: Panorama of the Splendid Beauty

After a lot of discussion we finally zeroed in on Jaipur Tours. For a long time we have been planning to go to Jaipur but our plans failed. Finally, last month we planed out a short Jaipur Tour on weekend (Saturday, Sunday). We booked a Qualis and travelled to Jaipur via road. It took us only four hours to reach our destination from Delhi. Well connected and smooth roads made our journey easy. On my way i clicked the pics with my camera and made video in my handycam non-stop. Then finally sharp at 12 noon we reaches Jaipur.

Places to see in JaipurAlthough there are countless number of Hotels in Jaipur. We checked in a 4-star hotel as it was economical and awesome too. Our rooms were spacious, food and spa massages were even more fantastic. The taste of navrattan korma, spicy aloo gobi and hot and soft Gulab Jamun i ate in my hotel room, is still fresh in my mouth. No doubt, Hotels in Jaipur are considered one of the best in hospitality Industry and i experienced it first hand.

Coming back to our highly anticipated Jaipur tours, we hired an expert guide coz' there are several popular places to see in Jaipur and one can get easily confused. Our guide showed us Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Jaigarh Fort, Govind Deoji Mandir, Rambagh Palace, Kanak Valley and Laxmi Naryan Temple within the short time span of just two days. I have clicked several pics of Jaipur forts from different angles and in may pics i'm also posing like a bollwood actor. Over and all it was a fulfilling trip that i'll always remember.

You might be interested in:

3 Responses
  1. smistha Says:

    i went jaipur two time in my life ..This is a awesome place for trip .
    Egypt Vacations


  2. Tour Travels Says:

    I love your blog its look nice and attractive. I visited many places in India like Goa, Jaipur etc. and always remember that trips which i visited and photos are memories of it in my album and heart touching photos is always with me. Cool information shared. I always keep in touch with your blog and going to bookmark also.
    Rajasthan Trip
    Hotel Alsisar Haveli Jaipur
    Thanks


  3. Unknown Says:

    Pure Veg Food In Train.


    See My website for Food bookings:
    Food In Train